We are offering a FREE North Metro First Time Home Buyer Seminar. Please RSVP Below as space is limited to 15 people.
Next First Time Home Buyer Seminar is:
March 24th, 2014
1573 154th Ave. NW
Andover, MN 55304
The thought of buying your first home can be both exciting and scary. Many potential North Metro first time home buyers don’t think that they can buy a home, because they don’t have good enough credit, enough down payment money, don’t make enough money, etc. We are here to not only make sure you are qualified to buy your first home, but to also take the fear out of the process. We will have a credit repair and education consultant to talk about all issues credit related. Next we will have a Cheryl from AMEC on hand to talk about the loan qualification and process. Greenlaw Realty will be there to talk about the real estate side of things, from offer to close. We will also have Brian from Deleski Insurance on hand to talk about insurance issues associated with your new home purchase.
We will cover the entire first time home buyer process, from credit to close. Below are the topics we will cover:
- Credit Score and Credit Repair
- Loan Application (credit, income verification, down payment,pre-qualification,)
- Different type of loan programs( conventional, FHA, VA, FHA203k, etc)
- What to expect during underwriting (documentation, conditions)
- Choosing a Real Estate Agent
- Purchase agreement from offer to close(offer, acceptance, inspections, contingencies, appraisal, walk-through, close)
- Title Company(Title seach, title policy, closing)
- Insurance requirements
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND WE WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL WITH THE UPCOMING SEMINAR DATES, LOCATIONS, AND TIMES!
Feel free to contact Cheryl Pearson at 763-232-8504